NRS Extreme SAR Dry Suit - Sizes M/L, XL/XXL, GXXL (Red, & Hi/Vis Green)
See below for NRS EXTREME SAR Sizing Chart.
NRS Pivot Dry Suit - Sizes S-XXL
See below for NRS PIVOT Sizing Chart.
NRS Rescue Wet Suit - Sizes S-XXXL or GL-GXXL
Stearns Rapid Rescue Extreme Dry Suit - Sizes S-XXL
See below for Stearns Sizing Chart.
Stearns Ice Rescue Suit I595 - Size Small fits adults up to 250 lbs and 5'8" tall, Universal fits adults 110 to 330 lbs. and up 6'3" tall or Oversize fits adults 220 to 330 lbs. and up to 6'9" tall. Boot size 16.
1st Watch Ice Rescue Suit Universal size built to fit 5' to 6'4". (Hi/Vis Yellow)
Polartec Powerstretch Fleect Pants - Sizes XS-XXL (Single Layer)
Polartec Powerstretch Fleect Shirts - Sizes XS-XXL (Single Layer)
STEARNS DRY SUIT SIZING CHART
BUILT FOR EXTENDED WEAR, BREATHABLE FABRIC AND PADDED ELBOWS AND KNEES OFFER OPTIMUM COMFORT.
• Internal suspenders provide optimum fit
• Reflective markings for added visibility
• Nylon fabric with a laminated, waterproof, breathable membrane
• Sizes S-2XL
Not intended for prolonged immersion, recommended for surface rescue only. Does not provide buoyancy characteristics.
Click on image to enlarge.
NRS EXTREME SAR DRY SUIT SIZING CHART
When lives are on the line, rescuers need to feel confident in the gear they use. The NRS Extreme SAR drysuit is purpose-built for this confidence. Waterproof, breathable, and built for maximum durability, the SAR will perform no matter how rugged the terrain.
- This is a special order item. Shipping may take up to 2 weeks.
- Designed specifically for our hardworking rescue customers, the breathable, waterproof, 320-denier TriTon™ fabric will hold up to years of abuse.
- Super tough Cordura® exterior material reinforces seat, elbows and knees for rugged protection in high-wear areas.
With fewer seams, the Extreme SAR is now lighter than before making it easier to accomplish those physically-demanding rescues.
- Neoprene padding in the elbows and knees provide extra protection while working in the field.
- The attached latex socks keep the water out and your feet much warmer.
- Stitch-free 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material around the wrists and ankles is welded into the material to increase visibility in low-light and foggy conditions without constricting movement or snagging in rugged terrain.
- Removable internal suspenders allow you to wear the suit down around your waist when you’re off the water.
- A self-draining cargo pocket and a splashproof arm pocket keep all the essentials close at hand.
- Heavy-duty YKK® waterproof entry zipper seals out water and the men’s relief zipper lets you answer nature’s call without having to take the whole suit off.
- Seams are sealed with tough liquid rubber RSeal™ so they won’t leak, ever.
- Tough latex gaskets provide a long lasting, waterproof seal.
- Neoprene outer cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures on the neck, wrist and ankles protect the latex gaskets.
- Webbing buckle-closure waist belt allows for a more custom fit.
SIZING FOR THE NRS PIVOT DRY SUIT ONLY!!